When you purchase a product/service from Robert Langford Limited your personal information will be collected and used with the provisions of this policy.
Information we collect from you
During purchasing our products and services we obtain the following information about you
- Request for details about our products.
Information provided at that time, such as your name, company name, email address, phone number
- Request for a quotation.
As above plus, delivery location, end client details ( name, address, contact details )
- Placement of order
As above plus, payment information including credit card data ( if provided )
- Information you provide to us at trade events
- Information that is publicly available
How we use your information
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business in providing you with our products and services, and we use the information we collect for the following purposes
- To provide you with your requested product
- To ensure the proper functioning of our services
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our services ( our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law )
- To communicate with you
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience
Payment information that you provide, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment of our products and services
Sharing of information
- We do not trade or sell any of your personal data.
- We do share or in any way disclose your personal information without consent unless such a disclosure is required to provide services to you, is required by law
Once we have received your information, we will take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised use, access or modification.
Choice / OPT-Out
Marketing Communications from us
You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications with you or change your preferences by following our unsubscribe link on our emails Or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations & resolve disputes. We will retain your personal information for no more than seven years following the later of (i) the date on which your order is complete or (ii) 25th May 2018, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer
Where the European Unions General Data Protection Regulation 2016 or GDPR, applies, you have rights in retention to the personal information we hold about you.
- You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with
- You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that while we assess whether the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data as described below.
- You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal information;
- we are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent;
- we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing;
- you no longer wish us to use your data to send you marketing; or
- you believe we are unlawfully processing your data.
Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure.
- You have the right to object to our processing of data about you and we will consider your request. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is a compelling overriding interest in us continuing to process such data or we need to process it in relation to legal claims.
- You also have the right, at any time, to object to our processing of data about you in order to send you marketing, including where we build profiles for such purposes and we will stop processing the data for that purpose.
Withdrawal of Consent
- Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent by contacting us info@Robertlangford.co.uk
Our Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com and we will try to deal with your request.
Notification of Changes
Last updated: May 24, 2018