2. By using Robert Langford Limited’s Site, or services, and supplying any Personal Data to us, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data by Robert Langford Limited for the purpose of providing services to you, and administering your account on the Site in accordance with: (i) this Policy, (ii) any other agreement you may have entered into with Robert Langford Limited, and (ii) applicable laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to ensure that we are kept informed of the correct and current contact information for you.
3. You authorize Robert Langford Limited to communicate with you regarding any services provided to you. You authorize Robert Langford Limited to communicate with you via the internet and via the email address you have provided. You understand and accept the risk that data and information transmitted over the internet is susceptible to error or security breaches.
5. Robert Langford does not retain any financial or payment information. Robert Langford Limited does not trade or sell any of your Personal Data. Robert Langford Limited does not share or in any way disclose your personal information without your consent unless such a disclosure is required to provide services to you, is required by law or mandated by search warrant or court order or otherwise permitted under this Policy.
6. We safeguard your Personal Data and only maintain it for the length of time required by law and for our business records. After that, we will anonymize or securely destroy it.
7. In the event you have a question, complaint or dispute with Robert Langford Limited regarding your Personal Data or our personal information handling practices, contact our Financial Manager at the address displayed in the "Contact Us" section of our website.
Last updated: June 23, 2014